- THDR (Too Hard Didn’t Read) (Time: 1:10 )
From spreading to embedding
Scarbrough, Harry; Kyratsis, Yiannis. From spreading to embedding innovation in health care: Implications for theory and practice. Health Care Management Review: 7/9 2022 – Volume 47 – Issue 3 – p 236-244 doi: 10.1097/HMR.0000000000000323
Previous No Harm Done episodes on change:
Episode 5: ‘Small Change’ – http://noharmdonepodcast.com/podcast/nhd-episode-5-small-change/
Episode 12: ‘Change – What a Spread!’ – http://noharmdonepodcast.com/podcast/nhd-episode-12-change-what-a-spread/
Episode 28: ‘Change – it’s all in the Mind’ – http://noharmdonepodcast.com/podcast/nhd-ep-28-successful-change-its-all-in-the-mind/
2. The Point (Time: 16:30)
Engaging consumers following a safety incident
NHS England: Engaging and involving patients, families and staff following a patient safety incident Version 1 , August 2022
3. DRDR (Did Read Do Read) (Time: 21:50)
Medication Safety in Residential Aged Care
Meredith Makeham, Lisa Pont, Carlijn Verdult, Rae-Anne Hardie, Magdalena Z. Raban, Rebecca Mitchell, Helen Purdy, Martina Teichert, Andrew Ingersoll, Johanna I. Westbrook. The General Practice and Residential Aged Care Facility Concordance of Medication (GRACEMED) study. International Journal of Medical Informatics, Volume 143, 2020 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijmedinf.2020.104264
4. Other Bits
CPD hours – would you like to earn CPD points for every time you listen to our podcast? If so, let Jones know so we can investigate producing a product for this: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate and Review NHD on your favourite podcast review site!
Spotify – Once you listen to a podcast via Spotify for at least 30 seconds (this is not much more than our intro music!), you get the option to rate it between one and five stars. Return to the podcast’s main page and tap the star icon and select (hopefully) 5-stars.
Apple – Follow these steps on an iPhone, iPad or Mac:
- First, open Apple’s Podcast app.
- Then, tap Search.
- Look for the podcast you want to rate or review. Tap the album art for the podcast. Now you’re on the official show page.
- Scroll to the bottom and you will be able to rate by tapping the number of stars. If you have time, please also select Write a Review. Thank you!
Android, Google or other Podcast App – Usually you can rate (and sometimes review) on the home page for the “No Harm Done Podcast” within your app on your phone.
Desktop (either MAC or PC): You will need to use iTunes
- Download iTunes on your computer. (https://support.apple.com/downloads/itunes)
- Find the podcast that you want to leave a review for on Apple’s website.
- Click on “Listen on Apple Podcasts” to open iTunes.
- Click “Ratings & Review”.
- Then press the text that says **Write a Review**.
- Leave a **star rating** at the top, **title** it, then **write your review**.
- Lastly, press **submit**, and you’re done.
Talk to Us!
Leave a question on our website: www.noharmdonepodcast.com
Twitter handles : @qualcat @CathyBalding
Link with us on LinkedIn.